Viktor Amy Blog

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Daniel Radcliffe Quot Getting Naked On Stage Never Be The Most Comfortable Thing Quot

Equu

Someone had to do it. Portraying the character of Alan Strang in the stage play Equu Daniel Radcliffe found the nude scene that has to do in front of the public as may not be the easiest thing. For James Lipton on Bravo All of the internal Actor Studio, he says: Personally, not my thing. For some people it great! But not for me, referring to her nude scene on Peter Shaffer play. And to overcome the fear, as she told James, he trained for 18 months to ensure that his body was built for the role. If you take the job, you take everything that comes with it. I kind of adaptation because I knew I d be appearing naked, she confessed. The game was there to do. He has also worked with a vocal coach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home